Dexter

Dexter
Bath lovin cat!

Sea World

Sea World
Spooktacular

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rewind






OK, so we are going a little out of order! Before Halloween, we went to San Diego (our favorite place) for the kid's school Fall break. San Diego was great as always and our favorite part was the Halloween Spooktacular at Seaworld. The kids are getting older and exploring different place is getting a lot easier. We went to the Museum of Natural History in Balboa Park. Very Cool. Our trip ended a little early because Mom got bad cough. Yuck. The kids already talk about what they are going to do the next time we go there. Connor even said tonight that he is going to work at the pizza place we eat at every time we go there! Who knows, he just might!

6 comments:

RAYALITE said...

OHH So Cute!! Love, Love the pics!! They seriously are so stinkin cute. I hope Kader & Chlo are buds like they are! Hope AllsWELL-

The Smith's said...

Connor's costume is so cute. I hope you know I have been thinking about you all weekend while I was gone and now it is 11:30pm and you are not answering your phone and I am dying because I dont know anything.

debbiedennism said...

Becca,

This is Debbie (Hunt) Meitner. Your kids are so adorable. Their costumes were so cute.

The Merrell Family said...

I haven't had a chance to do my blog, but I decided to check up on everyone else! I was so excited when I opened yours! YEAH!!! you got it working again! Love all your pictures! How fun! Kids are getting so BIG! Can't wait to see you guys on the 20th in Tucson!!!!

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

Wow! Becca just happened to click on your blog and I didn't know you had it up and running again. Love it and hey maybe you can get mine going again. grin Can't wait to see you this weekend.

JULIE said...

HEY YOU...WHAT SWEET KIDS. SURE WISH I COULD SEE YOU MORE. MISS YOU!COME SEE ME.