Dexter

Dexter
Bath lovin cat!

Sea World

Sea World
Spooktacular

Monday, September 3, 2007

Belated B-day Party with Family

Yesterday afternoon Aunt Amy, Uncle Beeve and their two boys came over to bring Connor and Livvy their birthday surprises! Little did we know, they came packing a big surprise for Connor, an XBOX!!! Exactly what he wanted. What a lucky guy! Thank you Aunt Amy, Uncle Beeve, Aunt Shanda and Uncle Jason for putting a big smile on Connor's face. We had a good time catching up and cheating on our diet for a night with Amy's yummy chocolate cake! Here's a few pictures of the festivities!!!

4 comments:

The Smith's said...

Hey, I want to get a copy of those pictures of Steven and I with Connor. He is so cute in those! If you can just email them to me then I can copy them myself! Thanks

Whiting Family said...

Okay, too cute!!! And Livvy wasn't the only one salivating over that cake!!! Yum Yum! Wish we were there! Love you guys!

Whiting Family said...

Okay Becca, its time to update your BLOG!!! I know you have taken pic's since the twins b-day....so next time I check out your blog....well, you know! Anywho, Love YA!!!

JULIE said...

HEY BECCA. OW THE HECK ARE YOU? WHAT CUTE KIDS. IT WAS SO FUN TO FIND YOUR BLOG. EMAIL ME OR GO TO MY BLOG. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. JULIE :)